Audit, Risk Assurance & Advisory Services
Assurance services provide value to decision-makers on reliability of the information. It relies on independence and objectivity, which is ensured through appropriate selection, allocation and training of partners and staff, together with the application of high standards of quality control. We work on the foundation of quality and integrity complying with International Standards on Auditing (ISA), and well focused on the goals to achieve.
We set milestones and time – frames for every project undertaken and our team engages in constant interaction with the client, from start to end. This ensures that our report complies with client requirements and our end result accredits to customer satisfaction. Services include:
- Statutory audit, which provides a high level of assurance to those using the annual accounts of companies and other entities
- Non-statutory audit and supplements to statutory audit, which can be tailored to the particular needs of users and circumstances of the entity being audited.
- Internal audit, providing assurance to management that its systems and controls are effective both in design and in operation.
- Special-purpose reports for particular users who seek independent corroboration of financial information supplied by a business.
- Report on the reliability of non-financial information supplied by entities for various purposes
- Reporting to regulators on financial and non-financial information produced by regulated businesses
- Specialized fraud reviews